Prior to working as an independent consultant and coach, Frank held senior Human Resources and Organization Development positions with Intel, KPMG and Digital. He has spoken at major international conferences in London, Brussels, and Frankfurt, and has contributed to academic and training programs for the Irish Management Institute, TCD, UCD and NUI Maynooth.
- Strategic management (planning and execution)
- Change management including culture.
- Performance management
- Strategic HR management
- Organizational assessment, design, and development
- Leadership and management development
- Team development
- Executive coaching
- BBS (Trinity College Dublin)
- MBS (University College Dublin)
- FCIPD (London)
- Dip. Economics (ICD)
- Cert in Psychology (NUI)
- Intel Corp. Certified Coach (1998)
- ICF ( USA coaching certified (2017)
- Fellow of Chartered Institute for Personnel Development
- Member of International Coaching Federation
- Technology and Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Not for profit
- Professional services
- Within Intel, the team development process achieved breakthrough results in productivity and morale.
- Lead OD consultant on a €6m transformation project in a Swedish multinational (see testimonial below)