A business professional who has successfully led the reorganisation of the IT and Operations departments for large multinational software support and financial service organisations. An entrepreneur who excels at a new challenge and has a track record in setting up and developing several businesses. Personable and passionate individual who is experienced working with all levels within an organisation.
- Coach and Mentor
- Business Owner/Manager
- Project manager
- Problem solver
- Diploma in Business, Executive & Personal Coaching. – The Coach Institute of Ireland 2016
- Professional Diploma in Management – Open University 1984-86
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering – Kevin Street DIT 1972-1976
- Member of The Grey Matters Network
- Multi-National ( Hi-Tech.)
- Multi-National ( Finance )
- Online retail
- Introduced a new concept in personalised gifts to the online gift market in Ireland.
- Implemented an administrative function to SAP significantly improving the efficiency of technical support and administration.
- Implemented training plans and processes to improve efficiency in the IT support department for a large multinational financial services company
- Developed customer technical support team at SAP, building the team by adding 90 technical support staff over a 6 month period.