Paul is an experienced Executive Coach.
He works with corporate clients providing Management and Senior Executives with personal and career development coaching.
As an Accountant and Chartered Director, Paul brings significant corporate experience to his coaching with over 30 years’ experience working in the Financial Services Industry during which he held a number of Domestic and Global Senior Management roles.
In 2016, Paul founded Sorrento Executive Solutions Limited (T/A Sorrento Consulting), a boutique Management Consulting and Executive Development company.
- Business and Executive Coaching.
- Corporate Governance.
- Procedures and Controls Development, Review and Implementation.
- Operations and Finance Planning, Management and Restructuring.
- Ability to Interact, Organise, Negotiate, Manage and Influence at all levels.
- Awarded the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School – Professional Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching.
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society and the European Federation of Psychologists’ Association to carry out Occupational Psychometric Personality Assessments and Ability Tests.
- Admitted as a Chartered Director by the Institute of Directors, London.
- Fellow of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
- Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
Paul has coached across a wide variety of industry sectors including Banking, Insurance, Hospitality, Utilities, Third Level Education, Professional Bodies, Representative Bodies, Aerospace, Family Business Ownership, and Start-Up Entrepreneurs.
- Developed the KBC Bank NV – Global Project Finance Operations function headquartered in Dublin.
- Founder of Sorrento Executive Solutions Limited in 2016.