As a former client development manager with Enterprise Ireland, I have prepared Business plans and Investment proposals for clients in both Enterprise Ireland and Local Enterprise Offices
In my role as a Business Advisor, I have seen many clients receive state support based on an idea that could be innovative or disruptive to an established sector
While the financial support is always welcome, it is by no means the only support that clients are seeking. Advice on which path to take, whether to grow sales on the domestic or overseas market and Brexit, are issues I have assisted clients of both state agencies in endeavouring to address.
- Business Planning & Coaching
- Business Mentoring
- Starting and Scaling a Business
- Guidance on State Business Supports
- Family Business Succession
- B.Comm (Hons.)
- Diplomas. in Project Mgmt., corporate governance, and Financial Auditing (IMI, TU Dublin, and Inst. of Dir.)
- I have undertaken courses at Third level institutions focusing on the specific requirements of SME’s in Business Strategy, Project Management, Sales / Marketing and financial Analysis.
- These training programmes were extremely helpful in learning the importance of communication and reporting and advising clients on preparing sound business plans
- Chambers of Commerce in Dublin, Fingal Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown
- Member of EMCC affiliated to the Global Coaching Mentoring Alliance
- Int’l Chambers of Commerce in Ireland affiliated to the European Chamber of Commerce.
I have advised clients in many sectors including
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods,
- Retail and
- Internatonally Traded Services
- As a former client development manager with Enterprise Ireland, I have prepared Business plans and secured Investment for client companies in both Enterprise Ireland and Local Enterprise Offices