A seasoned professional focused on coaching, mentoring and consulting with senior executives and business owners in the areas of business growth, operations excellence, strategy into action, change management and team performance management. By the application of a variety of management tools including Strategic/Operational Planning, Lean Six Sigma, EFQM, Quality Management, Neuroscience of Change, Process Re-Engineering, Continuous Improvement, Corporate Governance and Health & Safety Management, I have assisted in the growth of every organisation I interacted with.
- Strategic planning & growth organisations
- Career Mapping and Leadership Development
- Executive Teaming/High Performance
- Change Management
- Cultural Change across organisations
- University of Portsmouth – MSc. Occupational Environmental Health and Safety Management
- University College Dublin – National Certificate in Health & Safety
- NUI Maynooth – National Certificate in Training and Continuing Education (Adult Ed)
- Waterford Institute of Technology – BSc. Chemistry and Quality Management
- CTI & ICF Approved Coach Training (104 Hours),
- Institute of Management Consutants and Advisers
- FMCG – Production and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Financial services
- Lead over 2 Organisation wide transformation projects across multiple sites/countries
- Been a business owner and operator for over 10 years in the area of mentoring, coaching and consulting.
William gave me practical advice aimed at my level to give me confidence to move the business forward. He provided a structure upon which to examine what the business currently does and what it can do differently. This gave me a clear path for my business continuity plan. From the outset, objectives were set of the work that I needed to do in advance of each meeting. This work was reviewed by William prior to each meeting and he demonstrated a clear understanding of the issues I am facing. All the meetings were structured in a clear methodical manner which allowed us to make the most of the time. I highly recommend William as a mentor.