The monthly coaching/mentoring sessions I have with The Grey Matters Network guys have proven to be of significant value in giving me the space to, step back from the day to day pressures and to think more strategically about the future. The guys use a structured and effective approach to planning that gives me a tangible framework against which I can keep myself on track with the more strategic tasks which previously at times tended to suffer when the operational burning issues took over
- Change Management (2)
- Coaching (7)
- Culture (1)
- Digital Transformation (1)
- Diversity and Inclusion (4)
- Emergenetics (1)
- Empowerment (1)
- Events (1)
- Future of Work (3)
- Intergenerational Workplaces (14)
- Leadership (3)
- Mentoring (1)
- Merger (1)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (1)
- Outsourcing (2)
- Podcasts (2)
- The Grey Matters Network Blog (34)
The GMn Podcast
We are an organisation that helps businesses and individuals to succeed.
Our experts will share their knowledge, expertise and best practices on this podcast.
We have a panel of over 600 experienced professionals.
For more information on the services of The Grey Matters Network check out
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorraine Quinn talks to Brendan Fitzpatrick & Frank Kelly about the ‘R’ word (redundancy) about how the right coaching allows you to rediscover you, reinvent yourself, the power of networking, an innovative approach for a new role/new business and maximising the opportunities.
– an individual approach
– doing something different
– entrepreneurial eco-system
– providing solutions
– ideation /lean canvas model
– define your area
– the power of networking
Brendan is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), a member of the Institute of Management Consultants and Advisers (IMCA) and a UCD Postgraduate in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise. He specialises in Outplacement, Career Transition and Self-employment coaching.
Brendan holds Advanced Diploma in Personal Leadership & Executive Coaching (Kingstown College).
Frank is a recently retired bank manager with over 35 years Operations, Risk, People Management, Programme Management and Planning experience in financial services, the last 25 years of it in Credit & Debit Card onboarding, debt collection, debt outsourcing, and Card and Retail Bank fraud management.
- Advanced Diploma in Personal Leadership &Executive Coaching (Kingstown College).
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree UCD
- Associate of Institute of Taxation in Ireland (A.I.T.I)
To find out more about the extensive coaches and mentors available with the Grey Matters Network, check out
- Auxilia Consultants and The Grey Matters Network Merge to form AuxiliaGroup
- THREE Key Benefits of working with a Business Coach
- Ibec says the biggest barrier to growth in the future will be labour shortages.
- When it comes to FOLLOWERS, are we being unfair to Lemmings?
- The importance of physical, emotional and mental wellbeing and recognising the signs of ‘burnout’